Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Word Riddle: Can You Figure it Out??

Well, this was sent to me in an e-mail and I thought everyone else may like a shot at it as well. Here it is:
What nine letter word in the English language is still a word when each of the nine letters is removed one by one?
(The answer is in the video or you can scroll down to see it typed out)
STARTLING

Remove the "L"--STARTING
Remove the "T"--STARING
Remove the "A"--STRING
Remove the "R"--STING
Remove the "T"--SING
Remove the "G"--SIN
Remove the "S"--IN
Remove the "N"--I

Pretty neat, huh?

If you are in the market to buy or sell your home in the Bethlehem or Dacula area, I would be happy to assist you! My passion is helping people find their dream home and stepping them through this exciting journey. I serve the Walton, Barrow and Gwinnett county areas. Call or text me today!

No comments: