Sunday, March 1, 2009

Finally!...SNOW in Georgia!

Today I finally got my wish...SNOW in Georgia! Now, my Northern friends will laugh at me, but I was excited about the 2.5 inches we accumulated today! The morning started out very cold and rainy...I'm not a huge fan of cold weather and the drive to church wasn't the most thrilling. But on my drive over the radio reported dropping temperatures and snow later in the day. Well, later in the day occurred sooner than expected...not long after I arrived it started hailing and within an hour of being at church, the minister decided to cancel the service. During my thirty minute drive home...it started SNOWING! Yeah!

It steadily came down the rest of the day and before long the yard was completely covered. Now, it's not the fun powdery stuff great for throwing snowballs--more of slush--but still very pretty to look at. Poor little Jackson, my Chihuahua, was not happy about the cold white stuff. In fact, when I let him out to pee, he took one look at the snow and stayed under the covering of the back door and just peed right there by the door mat!! Oh well, I don't blame him...I probably would have done the same thing if I was in his situation. :-)
Here are a few pictures of our winter wonderland--Hope you enjoy!





Thanks for Reading!

If you are in the market to buy or sell your home in the Bethlehem or Dacula area, I would be happy to assist you! My passion is helping people find their dream home and stepping them through this exciting journey. I serve the Walton, Barrow and Gwinnett county areas. Call or text me today!

No comments: