Friday, March 6, 2009

Update on Barrow Crossing Shopping Development


Today I went to check in on how things were coming at the Barrow Crossing shopping center development in Bethlehem, Georgia. I was pleasantly suprised to find that TARGET and BELK are now open! This made me very, very happy since I'm in love with Target! Yippee! (Hubby is none-too-thrilled with this news--as my shopping addiction now has a convenient place to be fed)!

Additionally, Staples and PetSmart will be opening shortly, as will Publix. The Best Buy that I had originally said was going to be at this development was actually put in the new shopping development in Loganville.

Now, more than ever, I believe that it's a great time to buy a home in the Bethlehem, GA area! With this shopping development built, more are going to be developed over time and property values are just going to increase in this area. If you are in the market to buy or sell your home in the Bethlehem or Dacula area, I would be happy to assist you! My passion is helping people find their dream home and stepping them through this exciting journey. I serve the Walton, Barrow and Gwinnett county areas. Call or text me today!

No comments: