Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Playing with Picnik

Okay…I’m breaking the rules here a little because today’s Wordless Wednesday is not exactly “wordless”. But today’s photo is one that I took into Picnik.com and added a lot of effects to…I think it turned out pretty cool. If you’ve never played with Picnik.com you should take a look at it–you can do a ton of cool things to your photos. Besides just the standard photo editing features of cropping and removing red-eye, this program also allows you to add text to your photos, enhance the colors and add borders, along with so much more.

Go ahead, try it out…you’ll be hooked

P.S. Besides playing with the colors some and adding a border, I also added the effect HDR-ish which made it really neat looking :-)

If you are in the market to buy or sell your home in the Bethlehem or Dacula area, I would be happy to assist you! My passion is helping people find their dream home and stepping them through this exciting journey. I serve the Walton, Barrow and Gwinnett county areas. Call or text me today!

No comments: