Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mexican Chicken Casserole

It seems like lately I've been making a variety of chicken casseroles, maybe I need to branch out more, but they're just so easy and very cost effective. Because it's just the two of us we always have leftovers, which although I'm not a huge fan of, they do make our grocery budget go farther.

This one is a Mexican Chicken Casserole by my favorite cook (you already know I'm going to say Paula Deen don't you?!). Well this one is cheesy, creamy, delicious and really quick to make--from assembly to oven to table is only about 40 minutes!


Ingredients:

  • 1 10.75 oz. can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 10.75 oz. can Cheddar cheese soup
  • 1 10.75 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 10 oz. can Ro-Tel tomatoes
  • 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned and chopped or 4 Cups leftover cooked chicken
  • 1 11.5 oz. package flour tortillas
  • 2 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions:

  1. In a large bowl, stir together the three kinds of soup and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
  2. In a greased 13x9 inch pan, layer the tortillas and chicken mixture, beginning and endgin with tortillas.
  3. Sprinkle cheese over the casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

This delicious dish serves 8 people. I served it with a hot spinach and artichoke dip that complimented it well. Hope you enjoy this! A great one to make for the family!

Thank You for Reading!

I hope this information has helped you! If you are in the market to buy or sell your home in the Bethlehem or Dacula area, I would be happy to assist you! My passion is helping people find their dream home and stepping them through this exciting journey. I serve the Walton, Barrow and Gwinnett county areas. Call or text me today!

No comments: