Friday, April 17, 2009

Chicken Casserole Recipe


Well, if you're like me you really enjoy some good comfort food from time to time! I've found this delicious and simple to make chicken casserole that just hits the spot. Made with lots of yummy foods, well actually why don't you just watch my video and you'll see why I like this recipe...



INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 6 oz. package long-grain and wild rice, cooked according to directions
  • 4 C. diced cooked chicken breast
  • 2 10.75 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
  • 1 C. mayonnaise
  • 2 tsp. curry powder, or to taste
  • 1 8 oz. package Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Dressing Mix
  • 1/4 C. (1/2 stick) butter

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Put the rice in a greased 2-quart casserole.
  2. Layer the chicken on top of the rice.
  3. Mix the soup, mayonnaise and curry powder and pour over the chicken.
  4. Sprinkle the dressing mix over the casserole and dot with butter.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutues or until bubbly.

Bon Appetit!


If you are in the market to buy or sell your home in the Bethlehem or Dacula area, I would be happy to assist you! My passion is helping people find their dream home and stepping them through this exciting journey. I serve the Walton, Barrow and Gwinnett county areas. Call or text me today!

No comments: