Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bring on the Fall Weather...

Here I am at the kitchen table with my cup of coffee, enjoying the nice breeze coming through the open windows. I think fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year and I'm anxiously awaiting the change of the leaves and the crisp, cool weather...always a wonderful change from the ridiculous Georgia heat! This summer has been one of the hottest yet, I do believe.


It is days like today though that I enjoy and appreciate the beautiful earth that God made for us. The clear blue skies and the trees slowly changing to magnificent shades of yellow, orange and red...it is simply stunning. I find it so relaxing and calming to hear the rustling leaves as the wind blows through. I hope it is as beautiful a day for you, wherever you are, as it is for me; now I guess I really should get back to work though...

I will leave you with the following and also a few pictures I've taken recently:

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." Psalm 9: 1-2


One of two very large oaks we have on our property.
My hydrangeas that I love so much...they were blue at the beginning of the season, anyone know why they turned green?

Beautiful dahlia...isn't the color so unique and wonderful??

No comments: