Saturday, August 30, 2008

Let Me Introduce Myself...

My name is Anne Rains--I'm a real estate agent and insurance agent. I enjoy what I do, especially because I work from home--no traffic or commuting for me! I graduated Cum Laude May 2007 from Georgia College & State University with a Business Management degree. I enjoyed my time there, especially since I was in the Delta Zeta sorority and was actively involved.



I got married this past March to my handsome hubby, Matt, and am loving married life...especially decorating our new home! He is a man who wears many hats...he's a real estate agent, real estate appraiser, Website developer, and he teaches a real estate technology class to real estate agents. We work together as a Real Estate Team and have lots of fun helping people find and buy their dream home!



My free time is spent cooking and baking--I absolutely love being in the kitchen and making new things. I also enjoy traveling--I have hopes of seeing the whole world someday. I've already spent 3 amazing weeks in AUSTRALIA for study abroad...it was the most fun I've ever had--everyone should go if they get the opportunity!!

No comments: