Monday, May 18, 2009

You Don't Have to Break the Bank to Have a Beautiful Yard...

Spring is my favorite time of the year. Why? Because I absolutely love flowers and I'm really starting to get interested in planting and gardening--basically trying to make my yard be the best it can be. However, I'm a newlywed and don't have a ton of extra dough to put into creating a spectacularly landscaped yard.

That is why I love the Loganville Grower's Outlet! Not only do they have a huge selection of flowers and plants of all kinds, but they have fabulous prices. For instance, today I bought one of my favorite flowers, Gerbera Daisies, for only $1 a piece!! Just the other day I was in Lowe's and these same plants were $3.83!! So you know what I did, I bought 15 plants today and only spent $15!!

Another reason why I love the Loganville Grower's Outlet is because the plants are healthy and in good shape. In fact, all the daisies I bought today have a least 2 flower buds coming up and the foliage is very green and perky. I know that these plants will not die the instant I put them in the soil, if anything they are going to thrive!

If you are like me and you're on a budget, but still want a yard that pops with color my advice is to always choose perennials because they typically come back year after year. Gerbera daisies are perennials and I can count on them coming back each year and they usually just get stronger and bigger every year. The longer they are in your yard, the more quickly they come up each Spring and the more flowers they produce. I love the fact that I don't have to continuously replace my flowers each year and that I can work on adding to my yard...not re-doing it all every season.

Just remember, Spring and Summer is prime time when buyers come out...if you have your home on the market, it is especially important to have great curb appeal!! If you need more tips on how to improve your home's curb appeal, please feel free to e-mail me!

The Loganville Grower's Outlet also has a website that they update frequently with all the plants they currently have in stock and their prices. The website also features design tips and plant information.

Click here for WEBSITE

Location: 159 Cown Drive, Loganville, GA

I encourage you to check out the Loganville Grower's Outlet for your plant needs! You certainly won't be let down! If you are in the market to buy or sell your home in the Bethlehem or Dacula area, I would be happy to assist you! My passion is helping people find their dream home and stepping them through this exciting journey. I serve the Walton, Barrow and Gwinnett county areas. Call or text me today!

No comments: